Wednesday, January 11, 2012

7 year itch...

Ok so the marriage is doing great but the house....that's another story!!!  We remodeled this house the year we were married...(and I was newly pregnant...not the best combo) but we are going on our 8th anniversary and now our house is falling apart.  I started some redecorating projects because I am ready for change and meanwhile the faucet in the kitchen leaked all over the kitchen cabinet and down into the basement.  UHH!!!  So last weekend instead of painting the furniture in the living room as planned I went shopping for a new faucet. Here it is:

I loved the old Kohler Vintage faucet...it had a lifetime warranty but we have to order all the replacement parts in order to fix it...no offer to replace it was made by the company.  So in the meantime this is the faucet...I am not instantly in love like I was with my other faucet but it may grow in me.  If we get the other one fixed I may move this one to the future laundry room or the old one will make it's new home there.

And adding insult to injury last weekend, the toilet in the 1/2 bath doesn't flush!!!  Ugh!!!!  Not how I want to spend $159...that could be paint or curtains or pillows.  So I am trying my best to keep from having to replace that this coming weekend but we may be getting a new toilet.  I really will finish my living room project I swear...the itching continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment