Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Getting it together...



The blog progress is moving slowly...all in good time...I have too many jobs and I have to realize my limitations as a mother, wife, teacher, designer...ugh the list goes on.  I have many hats throughout the day and finding time for space these days is a great priority.  Finding time to blog along with everything else is proving to be a challenge.  This was one of the scary thoughts I had when I debated starting this.  But design is my joy and this will be used to express that joy not another "to do".  I have made some progress on some projects and am so excited to share them.  


Bar In Progress


 Dresser Before




 Dresser After



I was dying to use these circular O'verlays and since the top two drawers had a different style drawer I decided to get rid of them and add the shelf.  I removed the drawers, took out all the drawer parts and added a wide beadboard as the shelf.  I think the paint totally transformed this dresser.  Next I need to accessorize the table.  

No comments:

Post a Comment